Our ServicesWhat we Do Best
We listen to our customers and develop effective risk solutions.
We are pleased to offer a competitive digital asset scanning service. service scanning featuring high speed asset discovery, configuration auditing, target profiling, malware detection, sensitive data discovery and web cookies.
Our scanning capability includes:
- Accurate, high speed asset discovery
- Vulnerability scanning (including IPv4 / IPv6 / Hybrid networks)
- Uncredentialled vulnerability discovery
- Credentialed scanning for system hardening and missing patches
- Meets PCI DSS requirements for internal vulnerability scanning
- Coverage: Broad asset coverage and profiling
- Network devices: firewalls/routers/switches (Juniper, Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks), printers, storage
- Offline configuration auditing of network devices
Provided by ECCOUNCIL & CREST certified personnel.
We’ve been providing penetration testing and assurance services for the last decade as a stand-alone service and as an inerrant component of other services we provide.
Our testing service extends beyond the scope of technical infrastructure to include human factors which feature in the attack-chain for the majority of successful vulnerability exploits. Our approach involves attack simulation based on a combination of attack methodology intelligence drawn from a wide range of authoritative sources and direct operational experience, resulting in an attack simulation designed specifically against the test targets.
Our test team is drawn from technical expertise within our own team and where necessary, trusted partners. For more information or to discuss your testing requirements, please call us on +44 (0) 203 872 2162 or fill in the information request below.
Cyber Essentials is a UK Govt security assurance standard aimed at SME’s and designed to address common web born exploits by reducing vulnerabilities in IT systems and business processes.
The scheme involves an online self-assessment questionnaire which is marked by a qualified Cyber Essentials assessor. Companies passing the assessment are awarded a certificate and badge logo that can be used on websites and other company material, attesting to a level of cyber security assurance which improves competitive positioning and is mandatory for all suppliers to the MoD.
For organisations wishing to obtain a higher level of assurance, the scheme offers an enhanced certification, Cyber Essentials Plus. The enhanced level requires that the statements in the self-assessment are audited by a Cyber Essentials certification body, usually taking around two days for small companies
Our capabilities include:
- Implementation of core services according to best practices
- Design & deployment of scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant applications
- Migration of complex, multi-tier applications
- Design and deployment of enterprise-wide scalable operations
- Implementation of cost-control strategies
- Design and maintenance of network architecture
- Specialised data classifications and data protection mechanisms
- Data encryption methods and mechanisms
- Decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity
SECURE DIGITAL IVR
A fully scaleable digital IVR service for contact centres and businesses requiring call automation, featuring;
- Automated call handling at scale
- High quality, dymanic text to speech
- Third-party system integration
- Web based agent application control
- Complex call-flow design and implementation
Contact us to learn more about our Digital IVR Service capability using the contact form below
+44 (0) 203 872 2162
We can do much more ..
It doesn't matter whether you're a micro business looking to establish security cornerstones or global enterprise reviewing risk strategy or re-aligning to the latest compliance regulation, we're here to help.
We cover a broad range of Cyber Security, Risk & Information Privacy functions, aligned with leading frameworks including PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials and GDPR.
Drop us a line or call us to find out how we can help.
Goals & Gaps
Establish business and risk objectives, select appropriate framework and perform gap-analysis.
Business as Usual
Ongoing support, training and pre-audit assessments optimising certification readiness.
Develop appropriate technical controls, policies, procedures, metrics & audit procedures.
Certify against selected frameworks.
Request your free consultation
Sat 10am – 2pm